MIN-R EV Film
18 x 24 cm , 100/Box
MIN-R EV Film
100 sheets per box
The ultimate choice for enhanced visualization and easier detection
For a visible difference in your mammography images, count on MIN-R EV Film . Delivering higher contrast, sharper detail, and wider exposure latitude, it is the ultimate choice for enhanced visualization of breast tissue and easier detection of abnormalities. MIN-R EV Film works with EV Screens as a superior new screen-film system designed to deliver optimal results. Two technology advancements—visually adaptive contrast and a unique film emulsion layer structure—make the clinical improvements possible.
Visually adaptive contrast
Compensates for the human eye's inability to distinguish differences in density as an image gets darker using novel contrast-enhancing emulsion grains. Maintains contrast as optical density increases. Penetrates glandular tissue without losing contrast in fatty areas or breast periphery with mammography x-ray unit calibration or proper technique selection. Breast anatomy (including abnormalities) are more visible.
• Unique film emulsion layer structure
• Provides both high contrast and wide latitude.
• Allows for better imaging of both the parenchyma and periphery, with one exposure.
• Provides more efficient drying.
• Slower film and faster screens as compared to the MIN-R 2000 Screen/Film System yield
• Lower granularity that reduces film noise.
• Sharper detail to improve visualization of faint, small objects.
• Unique emulsion grains produce a sharper toe.
• Yields whiter whites in glandular tissue for more detail.
• Helps reveal faint, small objects (such as microcalcifications).
• Provides high contrast in fatty tissue and breast periphery.